Disposa-mop (Disposable Mop)
We all want to reduce the risk of cross-contamination in hospitals. Cleaning needs to be as simple as possible, and the more affordable and user-friendly the cleaning utensils are, the better.
Benefits of the Disposa-mop:
- Mop heads are single-use to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Mop heads are colour-coded so they correspond with the NHS colour coding scheme.
- Mop heads easily screw onto the handle, making it quick and simple to change heads.
- Handle is super-lightweight which makes mopping less tiring.
- Handle has a ring on the top so it can be hung in a storage area.
- Mop heads are made of lace material which has less shedding than many other mops.
- Idea for use in all area of hospitals and other workplaces.
- Mops are for use with any type of regular mop bucket which costs less than a specific cleaning system.
- Very affordable.
- Handle has unique 'Tuf-Ring' interchangeable connector that securely and safely holds hundreds of cleaning tools from mop heads to window cleaning squeegees,
Disposa-mop Product Codes:
|Red Mop Head||Box 50||CT0207|
|Yellow Mop Head||Box 50||CT0208|
|Blue Mop Head||Box 50||CT0209|
|Green Mop Head||Box 50||CT0210|
If you would prefer to launder your mops, see Z-mops.
Call: 0845 226 0185
for FREE sample
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org