Laboratory Spill Station
Deal with spills of hazardous laboratory chemicals quickly and safely to avoid a more serious incident.
Our laboratory spill station has been designed to minimise the risk posed by hazardous routine, aggressive & mixed chemical spillages and ensures that you are always ready to deal with an emergency - protecting with PPE, controlling and removing the hazard and disposing of correctly. In the event of a spill, your department will continue to function smoothly and your staff will be kept safe.
We've developed 2 formats of this laboratory spill kit to best suit the needs of your department. Both contain exactly the same contents.
- Available as a portable spill station/kit, or a wall-mounted static spill station/kit
- Save time: Respond faster and more effectively to a chemical spill
- Save money: Lessen the disruption to your department
- Prevent injury: Prevent staff exposure
- Highly visible
- Simple to use
- Contains full personal protective equipment
- Contains equipment to deal with a full range of chemicals
- Includes full instructions
- Contains warning signs and barrier tape to ensure the safety of those not dealing with the spill
CT0331 Laboratory Spill Station Fast Response Case (2 PPE)
CT0335 Laboratory Spill Station Fast Response Case (1 PPE)
Chemical Spill Kit Training
In conjunction with our chemical spill stations, we have also developed a training course designed to meet the needs of your hospital staff, which covers procedure in the event of a chemical spill, COSHH Regulations, classification of hazardous materials, understanding a material safety data sheet and training in the use of the chemical spill stations. Read more
To get a spill station into your department,
call: 0845 226 0185 or