Sterile Services Cleanroom Testing
If you've ever attempted to organise the testing of a hospital Sterile Services Cleanroom to the ISO Class 8 Cleanroom standard, you may well have struggled to be able to find a service which combines all the necessary tests into one package. You've now come to the right place because our testing service does just this, and if you only require certain parts of the service, you can select those relevant to you.
Our Sterile Services Cleanroom Testing service includes:
- Active bio-burden sampling of the air
- Passive bio-burden sampling of the air
- Airborne particulate sampling
- Air pressure differentials
- Instrument and hard-surface bio-burden sampling
- Endotoxin testing of washed instruments and sterile instruments
- Endotoxin testing of reverse osmosis (RO) water
All our sampling and testing procedures have been designed and tested rigorously to comply with BS EN ISO 14644-1:1999 standards and HTM 01 requirements. As with all our monitoring and testing, we carry out the work to suit you and we always use trained consultants.
To arrange testing
or for more info,
Call: 0845 226 0185 or