Slip-in Pad and Net Pants - 2 Piece System.
Anatomically shaped pads for moderate to heavy incontinence.
- Unisex shaped pads for moderate to heavy incontinence.
- Soft and discreet textile back is totally breathable for healthier skin.
- Odour system.
- Suitable for faecal incontinence.
- Super absorbent polymer (SAP) ensures high absorbency to keep liquid away from skin.
- Quick absorption – Long fibres spread the liquid quickly and efficiently around the entire absorbent core which reduces risk of odour.
- Advanced absorbent core ensures fluids are locked inside and contact with skin is minimised. Leakage is prevented and skin is kept dry.
- Improved latex-free inner cuffs and barriers are extended right to edge of pad.
- Colour-coded wetness indicators with graduation scale shows when product should be changed.
- Use with specially-designed fitting underwear such as the comfortable Abri-Fix range.
- Size is printed on underside of pad for easy identification.
CT2000 Abri-San Premium Size 528 x 54 cm 1200 ml Pack of 36
CT2001 Abri-San Premium Size 836 x 63 cm 2500 ml Pack of 21
CT2002 Abri-San Premium Size 1036 x 70 cm 2800 ml Pack of 21
As with all products from the Abena range, you also receive:
- A consultative approach to a simple line of products.
- Free product training, certificates and regular reviews – making it simple to select and use the correct product for each resident.
- Invaluable knowledge from an infection prevention specialist with vast experience acquired in the NHS.