Virusolve+ Sporicidal Disinfectant and Cleaner
Are you looking for a high level disinfectant product for your hospital that can eliminate bacterial spores, mycobacteria, bacteria, fungi and viruses?
Ideal for medical devices, equipment and surfaces in wards, laboratories and theatres, Virusolve+ has undergone rigorous testing at Europe's leading laboratories to prove its effectiveness.
How does Virusolve+ work?
Virusolve+ not only renders microorganisms inert, it also kills them by disrupting their RNA and prevents resistance being built up.
It is highly effective against a wide range of viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeasts and moulds, including: MRSA, C. diff, Hepatitis B & C, HIV agents, E. Coli ESBL, NDM1, Tuberculosis, bird flu (H5N1) and influenza A.
It can also tackle non-enveloped type viruses such as Polio, Adenovirus and Norovirus.
No prior surface cleaning needed
Unlike most other products, Virusolve+ doesn't require surface cleaning. This is because it has been designed to destroy almost all microbials in clean and dirty conditions. This reduces the cost, time and effort usually associated with pre-disinfection cleaning, something that can be very useful in hospitals pressured by cost-cutting and productivity targets.
Non-toxic and safe for patients
Virusolve+ is a complex blend containing the latest dodecylamine based structures, solvents and fully non-toxic, biodegradable detergent. As such, its formulation does not contain any hazardous aldehydes or chlorine generating components.
It is 100% biodegradable, non-corrosive and does not give off any fumes.
As a combined cleaner and disinfectant that reduces cleaning time, Virusolve+ is a very cost-effective solution for infection control in your hospital.
What’s more, with a long shelf life of three years, you are less likely to need to throw it away before it goes past its use-by date.
How do you want your Virusolve+?
Cairn Technology supplies Virusolve+ as a concentrate for you to dilute yourself and as a ready-to-use product in a trigger spray or container.
Just call our Infection Control Team on 0845 226 0185 for details on options and pricing.
“We are very happy with Virusolve+. It has met all the criteria we set and has not produced any symptoms for staff members. We would definitely recommend the product to others.”
— Ted Ngono, Theatre Manager, New Victoria Hospital, London